- A OKTOBERFEST Planning Meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 5, at 6:00pm, in the Social Hall.
- Help the St. Vincent de Paul Society to provide food for the needy. Please donate canned foods, peanut butter, jelly, pasta, cereal, rice, and other unopened non-perishable items.
- Visit the CD stand in the narthex of the church. A $3 donation is requested for each CD and the pamphlets are free. Expand your knowledge of the Church and its teachings with these inspiring talks.
- Fr. George is traveling. Follow him on Twitter: @Fr_iMabura
- Please consider spending time with Jesus in Eucharistic Adoration on Fridays 8:30am – 4:00pm, in the Chapel.
- We continue to pray for our nation. This week: New Jersey.
For more, current, and upcoming events, read the bulletins.
Eucharistic Adoration: Fridays 8:30am-4:00pm, in the Chapel
|Sunday Masses: (Church)
Saturday Vigil 4:30pm
Sunday 8:00am & 9:30am
Sunday 11:30am in Spanish
|Daily Masses: (Chapel)
Monday – Friday 8:00am
Reconciliation/Confession: Sat 3:00-4:15pm, or upon request.
Anointing of the Sick: Upon request. Emergency request: Call 727-360-1147.
Prayer List: To request a name be added/removed, contact the Parish Office.
Marriage: By appointment. Contact 6 months prior.
Baptism: By appointment. Mandatory class for parents & godparents. No dates for baptism will be given on the calendar until all the necessary documents have been received here at the Parish Office. Contact the Director of Faith Formation, at least 6 months prior, to receive the forms to be completed.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults): If you desire to learn about the Catholic Church or wish to become Catholic, contact the DRE.
Visit the Faith Formation pages for more details.