- Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary – Not a Holy Day-
Monday, Dec 9, 8am English Mass, in the Church
- Thursday, Dec 12 -The Church will be open all day for prayer.
* 5:00am las mañanitas with a mariachi band, followed by the rosary
* 8:00am English Mass * 5:00pm Dance performance starting in parking lot
* 6:30pm Bilingual Mass
All are invited to join us after Mass in the Maria Center for a reception with dancing & food in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- We are raffling off a large framed image of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
1 Ticket = $5 or 3 Tickets = $10
Raffle Tickets are on sale in the Parish Office & after the weekend Masses.
For more recent, current, and upcoming events, see the bulletins.
Holiday Mass Schedule:
All Liturgies are in the Church 12/24/13 – 1/12/14
- Now selling Advent and Christmas merchandise.
- Most Holy Name of Jesus backpacks are available for $6. The backpacks come in five colors: red, black, forest green, royal blue, and maroon.
- Free Spanish Advent reflection books are located in the Gift Shop.
The Gift Shop is located in the Social Hall (behind the main church, but in the same building). Hours of operation are every Sunday after the Masses.
We apologize for any inconvenience you experience on this website as changes are being made often. If you have comments or suggestions, contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and have a blessed day!