Welcome Fr. George Iregi
- The Parish Office will be closed Friday, July 3, in observance of Independence Day. There will be no Eucharistic Adoration.
- Join us this weekend for a Meet & Greet with Fr. George, in the Social Hall, after all Masses.
- Summer Raffle- tickets are on sale now in the Parish Office & the Gift Shop. $1 each or 6 for $5! Drawing will be on July 5 at 1pm. You do not have to be a member or present to win!
- No WAY Youth Ministry meeting on July 8.
- A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE FATHER RUHLIN PARTY SUPPORTERS!
- The Parish Office is in need of some volunteers to assist with occasional light office duties. If interested, contact the Parish Office.
- To volunteer to assist Fr. George, with Cooking/Preparing Meals, Cleaning the Rectory, Laundry, & Learning Spanish, contact the Parish Office.
- Continue to Pray for our Nation weekly.
For more, current, and upcoming events, read the bulletins.
Eucharistic Adoration: Fridays 8:30am-4:00pm, in the Chapel
|Sunday Masses: (Church)
Saturday Vigil 4:30pm
Sunday 8:00am & 9:30am
Sunday 11:30am in Spanish
|Daily Masses: (Chapel)
Monday – Friday 8:00am
Reconciliation/Confession: Sat 3:00-4:15pm, or upon request.
Anointing of the Sick: Upon request. Emergency request: Call 727-347-9989 x306.
Prayer List: To request a name be added/removed, contact the Parish Office.
Marriage: By appointment. Contact 6 months prior.
Baptism: By appointment. Mandatory class for parents & godparents. No dates for baptism will be given on the calendar until all the necessary documents have been received here at the Parish Office. Contact the Director of Faith Formation, at least 6 months prior, to receive the forms to be completed.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults): If you desire to learn about the Catholic Church or wish to become Catholic, contact the DRE.
Visit the Faith Formation pages for more details.