- All daily Liturgies will be held in the Church through October 3.
- Oct 4: the Knights of Columbus will be serving a Pancake Breakfast in the Social Hall after the 8:00 and 9:30 Masses.
- No Faith Formation or RCIA classes on Oct 4.
- Throughout the diocese, in all churches, there will be no Masses held
Monday, October 5 through Thursday, October 8.
- The next WAY Youth Ministry meeting will be October 7.
- Would your family like to present the gifts of bread and wine during one of the weekend Masses? Contact Maureen Baeten, (727) 347-9989×317.
- Join us for 40 Days for Life, 40 days of concentrated prayer, fasting and constant vigil outside All Women’s Health Center (4131 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg), September 23 – November 1. Holy Name will be sponsoring 9/29 and 10/13. If you are unable to sign up for one of those days, please sign up at any other during the campaign. Please contact Maureen Baeten.
- We continue to pray for our nation. This week: Rhode Island.
For more, current, and upcoming events, read the bulletins.
Eucharistic Adoration: Fridays 8:30am-4:00pm, in the Chapel
|Sunday Masses: (Church)
Saturday Vigil 4:30pm
Sunday 8:00am & 9:30am
Sunday 11:30am in Spanish
|Daily Masses: (Chapel)
Monday – Friday 8:00am
Reconciliation/Confession: Sat 3:00-4:15pm, or upon request.
Anointing of the Sick: Upon request. Emergency request: Call 727-360-1147.
Prayer List: To request a name be added/removed, contact the Parish Office.
Marriage: By appointment. Contact 6 months prior.
Baptism: By appointment. Mandatory class for parents & godparents. No dates for baptism will be given on the calendar until all the necessary documents have been received here at the Parish Office. Contact the Director of Faith Formation, at least 6 months prior, to receive the forms to be completed.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults): If you desire to learn about the Catholic Church or wish to become Catholic, contact the DRE.
Visit the Faith Formation pages for more details.