- There will be NO bus service on June 25; service will resume July 2.
- On June 25/26, our Diocese will take up the Peter’s Pence Collection, which provides Pope Francis with the funds he needs to carry out his charitable works around the world. The proceeds benefit our brothers and sisters on the margins of society, including victims of war, oppression, and disasters. Join our Holy Father as a witness of charity to those who are suffering.
- Ministry Heads: Make sure you have your Room Request forms turned into the Parish Office; all events must be approved before access is granted. Form packets are available online & in the Parish Office.
- Please continue to pray for the sick of the parish and all those in need.
- WAY Ministry Fundraiser: Chicken Fricassee Dinner in the Maria Center,
Saturday, July 9, at 5:30pm. $7 tickets are available now in the Parish Office. Help build a strong and faith-filled church of tomorrow by purchasing a ticket today!
- Would your family like to present the gifts of bread and wine during one of the weekend Masses? Contact Maureen Baeten, x317.
For more, current, and upcoming events, read the bulletins.
Regular Mass Schedule:
|Sunday Masses: (Church)
Saturday Vigil 4:30pm
Sunday 8:00am & 9:30am
Sunday 11:30am in Spanish
|Daily Masses: (Chapel)
Monday – Friday 8:00am
Eucharistic Adoration: Spend time with Jesus on Fridays, 8:30am-4:00pm, in the Chapel.
Monday-Friday: 7:30am Chapel
Saturday: 8:30am Chapel
Sunday: 7:30am Church
Reconciliation/Confession: Saturday, 3:00-4:15pm, or upon request/appointment.
Anointing of the Sick: Upon request. Emergency request: Call 727-347-9989 x306.
Prayer List: To request a name be added/removed, contact the Parish Office.
Marriage: By appointment. Contact 6 months prior.
Baptism: By appointment. Mandatory class for parents & godparents. No dates for baptism will be given on the calendar until all the necessary documents have been received here at the Parish Office. Contact the Director of Faith Formation, at least 6 months prior, to receive the forms to be completed.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults): If you desire to learn about the Catholic Church or wish to become Catholic, contact the DRE.
Visit the Faith Formation pages for more details.