- Parish Cruise Group Sailing- 5 nights/6 days aboard the Carnival Paradise,
January 16-21, 2017. Leaving from the Port of Tampa, sailing in the Western Caribbean, stopping in Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico.
A $25 deposit per person is due 9/4/15. Deposits are now being accepted and payment plans can be arranged. All questions, concerns, or to make reservation(s), contact Marjie Lupo, 727-366-0969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faith Formation & Sacramental Registration will be in the Social Hall after the Masses Sunday, August 23 through September 6. Classes will begin on Sunday, September 13, from 10:30 – 11:30am in the Goodman Education Center.
- If you wish to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation this year, you must attend a Confirmation Retreat. The retreat will be held Saturday, October 10, at St. John Vianney Parish. Cost for the retreat is $10.00. To attend our Confirmation Retreat and/or to register for Confirmation, contact the DRE, Fran Marinari. Registrations will be August 23-September 20.
- Fr. George is still traveling. Follow him on Twitter: @Fr_iMabura
- Please consider spending time with Jesus in Eucharistic Adoration on Fridays 8:30am – 4:00pm, in the Chapel.
- We continue to pray for our nation. This week: North Carolina.
For more, current, and upcoming events, read the bulletins.
Eucharistic Adoration: Fridays 8:30am-4:00pm, in the Chapel
|Sunday Masses: (Church)
Saturday Vigil 4:30pm
Sunday 8:00am & 9:30am
Sunday 11:30am in Spanish
|Daily Masses: (Chapel)
Monday – Friday 8:00am
Reconciliation/Confession: Sat 3:00-4:15pm, or upon request.
Anointing of the Sick: Upon request. Emergency request: Call 727-360-1147.
Prayer List: To request a name be added/removed, contact the Parish Office.
Marriage: By appointment. Contact 6 months prior.
Baptism: By appointment. Mandatory class for parents & godparents. No dates for baptism will be given on the calendar until all the necessary documents have been received here at the Parish Office. Contact the Director of Faith Formation, at least 6 months prior, to receive the forms to be completed.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults): If you desire to learn about the Catholic Church or wish to become Catholic, contact the DRE.
Visit the Faith Formation pages for more details.