- Celebrando el mes del amor Baile y Comida (Celebrating the Month of Love Dinner & Dance)- February 28, 5-11pm, in the Maria Center.
$10 tickets may be purchased in the Parish Office during regular office hours.
- Pot O’Gold Raffle Basket-Tickets are on sale now at the Parish Office & the Gift Shop. $1 each or 6 for $5. Drawing will be March 22 at 1pm. You do not have to be present to win!
- ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING GIRL SCOUTS? You can laugh, play, learn, create and even help others when you’re a Girl Scout. We offer opportunities for you to grow and explore and go on adventures with your friends. For more information, join us after 11:30am Mass on Sunday, March 1, or call Clara Moll at 813-262-1783. (Flyer)
St. John Vianney Annual Fish Fry- Each Friday, 4:30-6:45pm, during Lent through March 27.
- Throughout Lent, Cans 4 Christ bins are located in the back of the church to collect food donations for the St. Vincent de Paul food pantry.
- Please continue to put money in the poor boxes located by the doors of the church to help meet the needs of the poor in our community.
For more, current, and upcoming events, see the bulletins.
All Masses & Liturgies will be in the Church during Lent and the Octave of Easter.
- Fridays in Lent (Not including Good Friday):
- 8:00am Mass
- 8:30am – 5:45pm Eucharistic Exposition & Adoration
- 5:45pm Benediction
- 6:00pm Stations of the Cross
Regular Mass Schedule:
Sunday Masses: (Church)
Daily Masses: (Chapel)
Friday Eucharistic Adoration & Exposition: 8:30am-4:00pm
Confirmation Sacramental Preparation- Wednesday evenings at 6pm.
Prayer List: To request a name be added, contact the Parish Office.
Reconciliation/Confession: Sat 3:00-4:15pm, or upon request.
Anointing of the Sick: Upon request. Emergency request: call 727-347-9989 x 306.
Marriage: By appointment. Contact a priest/deacon 6 months prior.
Baptism: By appointment. Mandatory class for parents & godparents. No dates for baptism will be given on the calendar until all the necessary documents have been received here at the Parish Office. Contact the Director of Faith Formation, at least 6 months prior, to receive the forms to be completed.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults): If you desire to learn about the Catholic Church or wish to become Catholic, contact the DRE.
Visit the Faith Formation pages for more details.