- On Feb. 7, come support the Knights of Columbus at the Pancake Breakfast after the Sunday 8am & 9:30am Masses, in the Social Hall.
- If you are interested in volunteering to work on the St. Patrick Dinner Committee, please attend the first meeting on Monday, February 8, at 7:00pm, in the Social Hall.
- All Masses will be held in the Church during Lent and the Octave of Easter, beginning on Ash Wednesday, February 10.
- Learn more about the 2016 Annual Pastoral Appeal: Open the Door to Mercy.
- The Jubilee Mass of Thanksgiving with Bishop Robert Lynch honoring couples throughout the diocese who will celebrate 25, 50, or more, years of marriage during 2016 will take place at the Cathedral of St. Jude, the Apostle on Sunday, March 6, at 3:00pm. If you wish to attend, please contact our Parish Office. Registrations must be received by 12pm, February 16.
- If you would still like a letter stating your charitable donations to MHNJ for 2015, contact the Parish Office (email, or call: 727-347-9989).
- Would your family like to present the gifts of bread and wine during one of the weekend Masses? Contact Maureen Baeten, x317.
For more, current, and upcoming events, read the bulletins.
Special Mass Schedule:
Ash Wednesday, February 10
Mass with Ashes, in Church
Fridays in Lent (Not including Good Friday)
8:30am – 4:00pm Eucharistic Adoration & Benediction
4:00pm Stations of the Cross
Regular Mass Schedule:
|Sunday Masses: (Church)
Saturday Vigil 4:30pm
Sunday 8:00am & 9:30am
Sunday 11:30am in Spanish
|Daily Masses: (Chapel)
Monday – Friday 8:00am
Eucharistic Adoration: Spend time with Jesus Fridays 8:30am-4:00pm, in the Chapel.
Reconciliation/Confession: Sat 3:00-4:15pm, or upon request.
Anointing of the Sick: Upon request. Emergency request: Call 727-347-9989 x306.
Prayer List: To request a name be added/removed, contact the Parish Office.
Marriage: By appointment. Contact 6 months prior.
Baptism: By appointment. Mandatory class for parents & godparents. No dates for baptism will be given on the calendar until all the necessary documents have been received here at the Parish Office. Contact the Director of Faith Formation, at least 6 months prior, to receive the forms to be completed.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults): If you desire to learn about the Catholic Church or wish to become Catholic, contact the DRE.
Visit the Faith Formation pages for more details.