An Evening of Prayer and Discernment
Be a Part of History in the Making
At this time in our Church’s history, our Holy Father, Pope Francis, is asking people to come together to dialogue and pray about our Church’s future. You are invited to participate with an Evening of Prayer and Discernment on Friday, February 4, 2022 at the Cathedral of St. Jude the Apostle at 7:00 pm.
Synod Session Small Group Questions
- Who is journeying with you in your spiritual life. Who doesn’t have this accompaniment? Who appears to you to be alone on the journey?
- Do you feel heard or listened to in the Church? What enables or hinders you in speaking up?
- How is the Holy Spirit working through your parish to draw people to Christ? What opportunities have we missed?
- How have your experiences with Catholics different from you in opinion, spirituality, or lifestyle aided you in your faith or challenged you in your faith?
- How is the Holy Spirit drawing us all closer together in communion, participation, and mission? Where is the Holy Spirit leading the Church?
All are invited to gather together for learning, praying, listening and sharing. We welcome each person as we join together to consider how the Holy Spirit is leading the Church in the third millennium. Your voice is needed! To learn more, visit JourneyingTogether.org....